Contract Management has never been easier. Now you can connect your part numbers to an end customer with MyArrow’s BOM tool!
- End customers (ECs) are connected to part numbers via CPNs (Customer Part Numbers)
- Each CPN can have up to 5 end customers connected to it
- Only existing end customers can be connected to CPNs. Currently, end customers cannot be created in MyArrow
2 options for creating CPN to EC Connections
- Bulk Upload – Create many CPNs and connect many ECs to them all at once
- Individually add ECs to CPNs in the BOM tool for specific parts
Note: Once a CPN has been created, it will take ~2 hours before it can be used in part search or other areas on MyArrow.
Option 1 – Bulk Upload
- Create a spreadsheet to Upload to the BOM tool
- Add an End Customer column to the spreadsheet
- Follow the Bulk Upload Method for creating multiple CPNs at one time
- Once your BOM loads, you should see the end customer you selected underneath the CPN for the part you attached it to
Option 2 – Individually add End Customers
- Open the BOM that has parts you would like to connect end customers to.
- Note: This BOM must have CPNs in it. If you don’t have any make sure to add CPNs to your BOM.
- Click the CPN link on the part you want to create a CPN for. This will open a popup window for CPN creation.
- If you already have end customers associated with a CPN and want to change them, click the end customer link instead of the CPN link.
- Enter a CPN name.
- Select up to 5 end customers to add to that CPN.
- Click create and then select the correct CPN and End customers from the saved CPNs field.
- Click submit.
Get MyArrow Updates in Your Inbox
Subscribe to our email list today to get the latest updates about new MyArrow features and time-saving procurement tips.