Your schedule changes, we understand. Arrow will accommodate any changes if possible.
Product team needs their parts earlier? Deadline to launch coming sooner than expected? Don’t stress, request a change with MyArrow:
- Submit a change to your request date.
- Your requests will be reviewed and processed within 24 business hours, followed by a confirmation email.
- Your orders with multiple line items can be consolidated into a single request.
- You can customize request dates by line item or apply the same request date to your entire order.
How do I submit a change to my request date?
- Navigate to your open orders
- Select the order you would like to request a schedule change for and click View Order
- Select the line items you would like to make requests for
- Click the Edit Request Date button
- Click on the calendar input field
- Select the date you would like to request
- If multiple lines are selected, an additional calendar displays for each line
- Use the calendar above the first line, to apply the same date to all the lines in your order
- Select Submit Request
- A confirmation pop up will display with information regarding your request. Check to make sure that all of the information is correct.