Find the Order You’re Looking for and Stay Up-To-Date on your Order Statuses with ease
- Filter through your backlog with precise detail by status, date, date range, and more
- Easily sort by open orders, orders that are preparing to ship, shipped orders, and canceled orders
- Drill down further with entered, committed, requested, or shipped dates
- Get granular by searching before the date entered, after the date entered, or a date range
- Quickly download your filtered order status page into Excel to get the exact detail you need
- Save your custom filters, so you can quickly get the filtered results you need
What are Date Mismatches:
- Any order where Arrow’s commit date does not match your request date that is coming up in the next 30 days.
- How do they work in MyArrow?
- You can view your most recent date mismatches directly from the dashboard
- You can subscribe to an automated report to have your orders with date mismatches delivered to your inbox daily, weekly, or monthly.
How do I Create Custom Filters?
- Navigate to the Orders Page
- Select ‘Manage Filters’
- Click ‘Create New Filter’
- Name your filter and then select the options you’d like to filter by
- If you’d like to start over click ‘Clear Fields’
- Click test filter
- Verify that the correct data is being displayed and then click ‘save filter’
- If you don’t think the correct data is being display click ‘Clear All’ on the right to start over
- Your new filter can now be found in the saved custom filters dropdown
- You can have up to 10 custom filters, if you already have 10, you’ll need to delete one to add a new one
How do I view my Mismatched Dates?
- Select the ‘Date Mismatch’ tab on the dashboard
- If the order you want appears on your dashboard, click the link in the PO column
- If your order is not listed, select ‘View All Date Mismatches’ and scroll until you find the correct one
How do I delete custom filters?
- Click ‘Manage Filters’ when you’re on the orders page
- Scroll down to your ‘Saved Custom Filters’
- Click the blue ‘X’ to the right of the filter you would like to delete
- Click ‘Save’ if you would like to delete your filter
- If you delete a custom filter, it will also delete the report subscription associated with that filter if you have the report set up already
Get MyArrow Updates in Your Inbox
Subscribe to our email list today to get the latest updates about new MyArrow features and time-saving procurement tips.
, Advanced Filters
, Order Management