Create a new quote from an expired quote in seconds with MyArrow.
Quoting online should be simple, that’s why we built the ability for you to request a new quote from one that has already expired.
- Expired quotes will only show on MyArrow for 30 days after they have expired
- Once a quote has expired, it will no longer show pricing
- Requesting a new quote from a quote that has expired will place the request in your quote cart.
- Note: Make sure to submit the quote request from the quote cart
How do I resubmit an expired quote?
- Navigate to the quotes section of MyArrow
- Select an expired quote
- Select the line items you would like to requote
- Click ‘Request a Quote’
- Go to your quote cart to submit the quote request
Get MyArrow Updates in Your Inbox
Subscribe to our email list today to get the latest updates about new MyArrow features and time-saving procurement tips.