Managing your BOM or list of parts is key to the success of your product, which is why MyArrow made it simple.
Gone are the days of using a series of complex excel sheets, searching for crosses, or managing multiple purchase options for a complex BOM. MyArrow’s BOM tool helps simplify those situations and many more. Just follow this guide to upload your BOM or enter your part numbers to get started.
How do I manage my BOM or list of parts on MyArrow?
There are two ways to securely manage your BOM on MyArrow:
- Uploading a BOM
- Manually Entering Part Numbers
Option 1 – Uploading
- Click BOMs at the top of the dashboard
- Click Upload a File or drag a file from your computer onto the BOM screen (Note: The BOM tool can process up to 3,000 lines. Anything over 3,000 lines will require creating a new BOM)
- Click Upload, then the Column Mapping screen will come up. Make sure that all of the information on the screen is correct (If multiple sheets exist, choose the correct file to map under File Uploaded)
- Check the Header Row box and then use the arrows underneath to choose the correct row (the selected row will be highlighted green)
- Repeat the same process for the Data Start Row
- Match the column headers on the row above the data sheet to the column headers in the data sheet.
- Once everything has been mapped correctly, click View BOM to begin managing your BOM!
Option 2 – Manually Enter Part Numbers
- Click BOMs at the top of the screen
- Enter manufacturer part numbers separated by a full return
- Copy and pasting the part numbers from a document is generally easier
- Click submit to begin managing your BOM!
Get MyArrow Updates in Your Inbox
Subscribe to our email list today to get the latest updates about new MyArrow features and time-saving procurement tips.